- Transport, Driver Support
Wren Kitchens is the UK’s number one kitchen retailer and we’ve expanded into the USA! Wren is a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about kitchens and delivering world-class customer experience.
We’re proud to say that we manufacture all of our kitchens out of two state of the art factories, here in the US. Wren is famous for having the biggest range of kitchens. We provide tailored kitchens at DIY prices. And with the largest range of colours and styles, you’ll have the creative freedom to inspire customers and build their dream kitchens.
We could not be more excited to be opening brand new kitchen showrooms in the USA throughout 2022 Currently we have showrooms in the USA . We are looking for exceptional people to join our retail teams and begin an exciting and fast-paced career. This is the perfect time to join Wren as we begin our rapid growth across the East Coast.
What does a typical day involve?
You will be driving a new 26” straight frame Peterbilt 220 to deliver fully assembled kitchen cabinets to the homes of our valued customers. The role is typically Monday to Friday with no overnight stays. You will start approx. 05:00 and deliver to addresses across the tri-state along the East Coast from NY, CT and PA. On average we will deliver 5 – 9 drops per vehicle.
We will provide you with the latest state of the art equipment, company uniform, generous paid holiday days, healthcare plan, pension. All our vehicles are equipped with toll tags, Satnavs and latest accident prevention systems.
We offer medical insurance, generous paid holidays and a competitive salary.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
• To work as part of a two-person delivery team to ensure all deliveries are of high standard
• To ensure fleet compliance and health and safety standards are adhered to and continuously improved
• To adhere to all driving relevant CDL legislation
• Ensure daily vehicle checks are completed and faults reported to your transport office team.
• Always offer an exceptional and concise delivery experience at each delivery visit.
• Take full responsibility of operating company vehicles and equipment in a safe manner.
• Take extra care with products to ensure goods are delivered damage free.
• Constantly communicate with the transport office regarding daily activities.
• Adhere to stated policies and procedures regarding delivery service and safety at the workplace
Who are we looking for?
- Must have a valid CDL driver’s license
- Must pass all DOT required pre-employment criteria
- Experience driving 24-26ft straight/box trucks
- Must be physically fit and have the ability to lift 200lbs
- Transport, Driver Support
- Competitive Salary