- Wilkes Barre
- People, HR
About the company
Wren Kitchens is looking for passionate and inspirational candidates to assist us in our rapid expansion throughout the USA. From our humble beginnings in the UK, we have quickly grown to be the number one kitchen retailer and manufacturer, boasting over 100 locations, and are looking to do the same across the states. With career paths in retail, manufacturing, installation, corporate offices, training, and development, we are able to offer multiple career paths, with an exceptional amount of growth, for driven individuals.
With our exponential growth plan, we are looking for incredible individuals to join us and continue our success story.
We are looking for a passionate HR Advisor/ Generalist to join our team based at our manufacturing site in Wilkes Barre, PA.
As a HR Advisor, you will be supporting the delivery of HR services across all of our US operations. You will provide guidance on disciplinary actions, resolving complaints and counselling managers and employees on our policies and procedures while ensuring compliance with federal, state and local employment requirements.
This role offers a basic salary of up to $55000 DOE plus a quarterly bonus.
- Assist HR Team in ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local employment requirements.
- Provides guidance on disciplinary actions – reviews with Supervisor, recommends appropriate actions.
- Ability to manage and administer a broad range of tasks including resolving complaints, counselling managers and employees on the interpretation of policies and procedures.
- Lawful knowledge of the principles and practices of human resources.
- Prepare written reports and correspondence, and conduct presentations to leadership as required.
- Administers company benefit program ensuring employees are kept informed of all benefit and any policy changes.
- Completes all Department of Labor and Unemployment, EEO, and Corporate reports and forms.
- Monitors FMLA and disability claims and ensures timely response of requested information.
- Cobra notifications. Processes and forwards termination paperwork and distribution requests to third party benefit administrators as appropriate or otherwise legally mandated.
- Work flexibly in line with the needs of the business and carry out any other reasonable duties as required
- Minimum 2-3 years HR Experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge of applicable state and federal employment and labor laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Extensive knowledge of unemployment and workers compensation
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Experience in a HR manufacturing environment
- SHRM qualified
What’s great about working for us?
- A fantastic working environment, with great facilities
- Excellent training and development programs
- Fantastic career progression
- Generous PTO and benefits
- Wilkes Barre
- People, HR