- Wilkes Barre
As a Junior Buyer, you will be a key element of our buying team based at our Office, working alongside our current Buyers on procurement projects to maximise stock availability across the business. You will aim to achieve this by using forecasts to buy the correct quantities of stock from our suppliers whilst developing and managing the relationships we have with our suppliers. You will also be liaising with shipping companies to make sure payments are made, and deliveries arrive on time and in full.
- Develop and manage relationships with key suppliers
- Maximise stock availability through buying the correct quantities based on forecast
- Assist Buyers on procurement projects
- Work closely with the buying team to maintain stock levels in order to deliver to customers on time and in full, keeping overstocks to a minimum
- Make sure we are always in stock to deliver to customers on time and in full
- Learn all areas of products to help with product queries
- Help with day to day projects and any issues that arise
- Liaise with other departments to keep up momentum on key development projects
- Work closely with key customers to work on processes and procedures to make sure customers are receiving the quality of service Wren strive to offer
- Ensure product information is maintained and correct
- Maintain supplier KPI’s
- Mandatory; Driving license
- Desired; Experience in purchasing required
- Desired; Strong numeracy and literacy skills
About the company
Wren Kitchens, the UK’s number one kitchen retailer and manufacturer, have rapidly expanded into the USA. Wren is famous for providing tailored, luxury kitchens at affordable prices. We could not be more excited to be opening new kitchen showrooms, manufacturing facilities and corporate offices in 2022.
With our exponential growth, we are looking for incredible individuals to join us and continue our success story!
What’s great about working for us?
- A fantastic team environment, with great facilities
- Excellent training and development programmes
- Fantastic career progression
- High-quality IT equipment and software
- Generous PTO and benefits
- Wilkes Barre
- Competitive Salary