Lead Stone Countertop Installer
- $30 Per Hour
We are excited to announce the opening of our brand-new, state-of-the-art Quartz manufacturing facility in Wilkes Barre PA. As a growing company, we are looking to invest in the right teams for the future. We are currently hiring “Lead” Countertop Installers at a competitive pay rate. Responsible for a high-level professional install of solid surface and/or stone countertops, backsplash, placement of sinks, and some polishing/seaming work, the candidate must be detail-oriented and highly motivated. This role involves heavy lifting and is a customer-facing role so the right candidate must have good communication skills.
A valid driving license is essential.
The warehouse is located in Waterbury, CT.
- Perform safe material handling techniques.
- Install custom countertops.
- Confirm material and tools are loaded in the truck.
- Clear, concise, and professional communication with customers, co-workers, and the company logistics team.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment, providing adequate safeguards for your work-related health and safety.
Essential Skills Needed:
- Construction background
- Ability to use power and hand tools
- Ability to understand installation drawings.
- Thorough attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience installing quartz and granite countertops, preferred but not essential
- Company-supplied vehicle
- Tools provided to install countertops
- Competitive Benefits – Healthcare, dental, 401k contributions.
- Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Bereavement Leave.
- Career Advancement – Training, mentoring, regular feedback, promotions
- $30 Per Hour