- Sugar Notch
- Unassigned Department
- Manage the smooth running of the production department, ensuring products are manufactured efficiently and meet the company’s high standards in quality
- Assess production requirements and determine resource requirements and work allocation to plan production operations effectively
- Regularly monitor the department’s critical list, prioritising any urgent requirements to prevent any internal delays or customer shortages
- Monitor and maintain records of employee timekeeping and absences, liaising with HR for support as required.
- Assess and review staff performance, offering feedback, both constructive and positive, to support the professional development of team members
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Ensure that all equipment, materials and supplies are readily and continuously available to carry out production processes
- Work with the H&S department to develop or update Standard Operating Procedures, Safe Working Procedures and best practices for production operations
- Ensure all members of the team are working in compliance with Health & Safety policies and procedures, highlighting any issues or concerns to management
- Maintain effective communication with other business areas to ensure smooth running in all areas of manufacturing operations.
- Work closely with Maintenance and Engineering teams to ensure machinery is in good working order, reporting any breakdowns or quality issues immediately
- Effectively manage personnel within the team
- Conduct team briefs to clearly communicate targets, achievements, improvements and business change to all team members
- Manage departmental issues and queries, escalating to Senior Management as required
- Project a positive image of Wren Kitchens and the department at all times
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably as requested by the VP of Operations or Senior Management
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures regarding health and safety in the workplace
- Adhere to procedures regarding the proper use and care of equipment and materials associated with the role
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge in order to effectively perform the role
- Proven experience in a managerial role within the manufacturing industry
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate, coach, develop, motivate and build effective relationships within teams
- Strong initiative
- Problem solving skills and the ability to identify improvement opportunities
- Self-motivated with the ability to lead a team
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Planning and organisational skills
- Competence with Microsoft Office and its relevant functions
*Please note: You only get a 30 minute lunch during your 8 hour shift. No unpaid breaks are provided during your 8 hour period.
About the company
Wren Kitchens is looking for passionate and inspirational candidates to assist us in our rapid expansion throughout the USA. From our humble beginnings in the UK, we have quickly grown to be the number one kitchen retailer and manufacturer, boasting over 100 locations, and are looking to do the same across the states. With career paths in retail, manufacturing, installation, corporate offices, training, and development, we are able to offer multiple career paths, with an exceptional amount of growth, for driven individuals.
With our exponential growth plan, we are looking for incredible individuals to join us and continue our success story.
- Sugar Notch
- Unassigned Department
- Competitive Salary